KnitterPatter

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Taking a Vacation

Tomorrow I am taking a much-needed vacation.

In the space of three days from Saturday to Monday, I moved over half of my belongings into a new apartment (with a lot of help from some wonderful people), and I moved more than half of my work-related belongings to a new office at work. My life is in total chaos, and I feel like a woman without a country, so to speak. Nothing is unpacked, nothing is put away (and, yes, I moved all my yarn in the first round, of course!) I am completely exhausted.

So what to do? Why, fly away. Specifically to the Jane Austen Society of North America's Annual General Meeting in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. With any luck, this will mean that I will finally get some knitting in, and there may even be pictures, which could well lead to blogging. Stranger things have happened...