KnitterPatter

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Even I Occasionally Finish Something

Okay, I have not exactly been known for my project finishing lately. Er, for the last couple years. But I did knit Molly some socks for Christmas, and here they are:

Molly's Christmas socks 2007

These were made from Regia 4faedig Ringel Color, in color 5048, and they are truly happy socks, as you can see. The pattern is from Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch, specifically from the Four-Stitch Ribbing Patterns section. I cast on 56 stitches on size 2 needles and did a double moss stitch pattern.

In other news, this is our weather today:

P1010029.JPG

Aargh! Shovel is for scale, but I used the snow blower on most of the driveway. Thank god for the snowblower is all I have to say. My back is killing me anyway...