KnitterPatter

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Stalker, who are you?

Alright, I can't take it anymore, the curiosity is killing me!

You may have noticed the site meter in the right hand column of my blog. It tells me all kinds of stuff, like how many people visit my blog, details about their service (if available), and the page from which they were referred (if available). The part that really delights me is the wacky hits I get from google and yahoo search engines. Looking up "Arizona Legasus CPM" or "Phoenix Anti-Embolism Stocking"? Yeah, it'll bring you here, thanks to all my tales of leg surgery.

But yesterday somebody searched google for my full name and Utah, and here's where they wound up. So I figure it's someone I know or used to know who was wondering where I am now. So, whoever you are, if you come back, send me an e-mail at aeberinger at gmail dot com, or leave a comment here. If you're wondering what I'm up to nowadays, chances are I'm probably wondering what you're up to as well. I'd love to hear from you, unless of course you still hate my guts after years and were just looking me up because you wish me ill. In which case, certainly you have the wrong person.